background image
Skip to content

We offer a variety of map options on the site.

Maps Brant You may choose to view a dynamic interactive map system with numerous mapping layers that can be turned on as needed. Or, you may select from maps from the gallery, which have been prepared to promote or highlight locations and specific information across the County of Brant.

Interactive Maps

Gain access to a vast amount of information on this mapping site anytime or anywhere. The mapping solution is widely available on many devices that support web browsing.

Launch the Map App

Map Gallery

View and download maps prepared to promote events, trails and locations across the County.

Full County of Brant Map
View More maps...

Animal Control

We respond to concerns regarding animal related public safety and nuisance issues and work together with residents to ensure safe and responsible pet ownership throughout the County.

Animal control services include:

Report an Animal in Distress

To report an animal in distress, please contact us at 519-449-2451.  If it is after regular working hours, please contact Fire Dispatch at 519-442-2241.

Report Animal Cruelty or Neglect

To report cases of cruelty or neglect, please contact the Ontario SPCA and Humane Society at 1-888-668-7722.

For more information visit the Ontario SPCA website.

Community Cats

Community cats (also known as stray or feral cats) are cats that are not owned by anyone and live in the neighbourhood on their own.  Community cats and community cat colonies are common in both rural and urban areas.

If you are experiencing any trouble with community cats, you may contact Roosters Community Awareness Towards Homeless CATS via e-mail at or the Brant County SPCA at (519) 756-6620 or via email at to learn more about available programs.


Rabies Immunization

The Ontario Rabies Immunization Regulation 567  under the Health Protection and Promotion Act requires every dog three months of age or older and kept in the County of Brant to be immunized against rabies.

Coyotes and other Wildlife Conflicts

The Ministry of Natural Resources (MNR) has resources available to help you with coyote and other wildlife conflicts.

The following options are available to deter or have coyotes removed from your property. Engage a Nuisance Wildlife Service to trap and release the coyote within the distance regulated by the Ministry of Natural Resources (MNR).

If you live in a zone where firearms may be discharged, engage a licensed hunter and obtain authorization from the MNR. For more information you can also read our county firearms discharge bylaw.

To find a licensed hunter visit the Ontario Federation of Anglers and Hunters website.

County Contacts

26 Park Avenue, Burford, ON N0E 1A0
Phone: 519-449-2451
Toll Free: 1-888-250-2295
Fax: 519-449-2454
Monday - Friday - 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.

Mailing Address
P.O. Box 160
Burford, ON
N0E 1A0

Property Tax
26 Park Avenue, Burford, ON N0E 1A0
Phone: 519-449-2451
Toll Free: 1-888-250-2295
Fax: 519-449-1380
Monday - Friday - 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.

Mailing Address
P.O. Box 249
Burford, ON
N0E 1A0