As our county continues to grow, managing parking is important to ensure our roads are safe, efficient and easy to navigate.
Our Parking Bylaw regulates parking within the county.
Overview of Parking Regulations
- Vehicles cannot be parked in the same spot for more than 24 hours
- Several areas in the county have time-limited parking. Parking time limits are posted in these areas, and vehicles parked over the time limits are subject to parking tickets
- Unattached trailers cannot be parked on the road or in any municipal lot
- During a snow emergency you cannot park on streets with "No Parking Snow Route" signs posted
- Oversized motor vehicles (have more than 2 axels or 4 tires, except for pick-up trucks with dual rear wheels) cannot be parked for more than 2 hours on any road or in any municipal lot
For more information about this bylaw, contact the County of Brant Bylaw Enforcement Department.
If you've received a parking ticket, read the back of the ticket carefully. Choose one of the 3 options. Complete the selected option, sign where necessary and mail or deliver the notice and payment where applicable:
Send by Mail to:
County of Brant Bylaw Enforcement Department
26 Park Ave., P.O. Box 160
Burford, ON N0E 1A0
Please send early enough for your payment to be delivered on time.
Deliver in Person to:
The Customer Service Office indicated by an X on the back of the ticket.
If you believe an error was made on a parking ticket, you can complete our Parking Inquiry Form (printable form) and submit the form to a County of Brant office or fill out the online Parking Inquiry Form.
If you have lost or misplaced your ticket or have questions or concerns, contact the Bylaw Enforcement Department.