Programs and Sports Cancellations
Posted on Wednesday, May 03, 2023 03:07 PM
Due to the wet weather the County of Brant ball diamonds are cancelled on May 3, 2023
Posted on Tuesday, May 02, 2023 04:01 PM
Due to the wet weather the County of Brant ball diamonds are cancelled on May 2, 2023
Posted on Monday, February 27, 2023 06:06 PM
Due to the ongoing weather, the following facilities will be closed this evening:
- Brant Sports Complex will be closed at 6:00 pm.
- Gaukel Memorial Community Centre will close at 7:00 pm
Stay Safe Brant!
Posted on Monday, February 27, 2023 04:42 PM
Due to the inclement weather, the County of Brant will close the following facilities at 5:30 pm:
- Burford Community Centre
- Syl Apps Community Centre.
- Tween Yoga at Syl Apps Community Centre
- Yoga with Silka at Syl Apps Community Centre
- Yoga at Scotland Community Centre.
Posted on Wednesday, February 22, 2023 11:44 AM
The County of Brant will be closed for the upcoming holiday from Friday, December 23 at 12:00 pm and re-opening Tuesday, January 3, 2023. We wish you a very happy holiday season!Customer Service Offices
Holiday hours include:
- County of Brant customer service offices will be closed on Friday, December 23 at 12:00 pm and re-opening Tuesday, January 3.
- A number of services are available online. Visit brant.ca/onlineservices.
- For urgent matters, call 519.44BRANT (519.442.7268), 1.855.44BRANT and stay...
Posted on Wednesday, January 25, 2023 03:54 PM
Due to the inclement weather, all County of Brant Facilities will close at 7:00 pm tonight.
If you attend a program at a County of Brant Facility prior to 7:00 pm, please check with your program organizer for cancellations.
The following County of Brant registered recreation programs are cancelled this evening:
- Volleyball at Paris District High School, 8:00 pm to 10:00 pm
- Boxing at Syl Apps Community Centre, 7:00 pm to 8:00 pm
With this evenings weather, residents are asked to please avoid travelling...
Posted on Thursday, December 22, 2022 04:53 PM
The County of Brant has declared a Significant Weather Event starting at 5:00 am on Friday, December 23, 2022, due to the expected winter storm.
With this declaration, the following County of Brant Services will be affected:County of Brant Customer Service Offices:
County of Brant Customer Services Offices will be closed on Friday, December 23, 2022.
- Burford Customer Service office, located at 26 Park Avenue, Burford.
- Paris Customer Service office, located at 66 Grand River Street North, Paris.