Posted on Tuesday, December 05, 2023 03:48 PM
Staging Area 3:30 pm to 5:00 pm
- Delarine Drive from Brian Drive to Potter Drive
Parade Route Road Closures 4:30 pm to 6:30 pm (approximately)
- Potter Drive from King Street to Brian Drive
- Brian Drive from Potter Drive to Delarine Drive
- Delarine Drive from Brian Drive to Potter Drive
- King Street from Potter Drive to Park Avenue
- Park Avenue from King Street to Rutherford Street
- Rutherford Street from Maple Avenue South to Park Avenue
Demobilization at end of parade: Burford Agricultural Fairgrounds
Posted on Tuesday, December 05, 2023 02:47 PM
Staging Area: 5:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Scott Street and Edward Avenue
Parade Route Road Closures 5:30 p.m. to 7:30p.m. (approximately)
- Beverly Street West from Scott Street to High Street
- High Street from Beverly Street West to Main Street South
- Main Street South from High Street to Beverly Street East
- Main Street North from Beverly Street East to Highgate Drive
- Andrew Street from Main Street North to Lillian Street
Demobilization at end of parade: Main Street North at Andrew Street
Road Closure Set-up:
Posted on Tuesday, December 05, 2023 01:11 PM
2023 Overnight Sanitary Sewer Maintenance on December 6 and 7
The County of Brant will be conducting routine maintenance work on the Sanitary Sewer System in the following areas overnight:
- William Street from Grand River Street North to Elm Street.
The work is scheduled to take place overnight on Wednesday, December 6 to Thursday, December 7 between the hours of 7:00 pm to 7:00 am.
This routine maintenance work involves high pressure cleaning of the sanitary sewers in the roadway followed by...
Posted on Monday, December 04, 2023 04:15 PM
Update: Temporary Road Closure Race Street Sanitary Sewer Replacement
Location: Between 100 Race Street and 102 Race Street
Work Dates: Monday December 4, 5:00 pm to Tuesday December 5, 7:00 am
Work Performed by: Beech Infrastructure Group for County of Brant
Reason: Sanitary main replacement at Race Street
- No through traffic, no local traffic, no emergency access
- 90-100 Race Street access from Spencer Street only
- 102 and 104 Race Street no access to driveways overnight
Please refer to Municipal 511
Posted on Friday, December 01, 2023 10:43 AM
The County of Brant would like to thank residents for sharing their feedback on transit in our community. Following public consultation, and with Council approval, we are pleased to announce that a new service provider will be operating Brant Transit beginning on January 2, 2024*. Transit service will be provided by Via Transportation.
What does this mean for current and new transit users?
- Brant Transit will still operate as a ‘shared ride service' which means that you will likely be sharing your...
Posted on Thursday, November 30, 2023 03:02 PM
Location: Scott Avenue at Oak Avenue
Dates: Thursday November 30 to Friday December 8 2023 (1 week)
Reason: Trunk Sewer and Watermain Replacement
Work Performed by: Regional Sewer and Watermain Ltd. for County of Brant
- No through traffic
- No Emergency access
- Access to Scott Avenue from Grand River Street only
- Grand River Street North is reduced to one lane, one way, in the southbound direction south of Scott Avenue
- All northbound traffic will be detoured along Silver Street, Oak Avenue and Woodslee...
Posted on Thursday, November 30, 2023 02:40 PM
Location: Brant-Waterloo Road between Ayr Road and Reidsville Road
Update: Brant-Waterloo Road has been reopened to through traffic.
Please refer to Municipal511 https://www.municipal511.ca for the most up-to-date information regarding road construction and closures.
It is our goal to minimize any inconvenience to our residents. Your patience through any disruption will be greatly appreciated. If additional information is required, please contact:
County of Brant
Posted on Thursday, November 30, 2023 09:01 AM
Date: Saturday December 2 2023, 4:30 pm to 8:30 pm
Parade staging 4:30 pm
- Ball Street between Main Street and Grand River Street South
- Burwell Street between Dundas Street West and Grand River Street South
- Arnold Street between Dundas Street West and Grand River Street South
Parade route road closure 5:30 pm – 8:00 pm (approximately)
- Grand River Street South/North from Burwell Street to St. Patrick Street
Parade Route Demobilization 5:30 pm – 8:30 pm
- St. Patrick Street into Paris High School parking lot...
Posted on Wednesday, November 29, 2023 12:22 PM
County of Brant, ON – The County of Brant is pleased to announce that Darryl Lee will be appointed as the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Brant Municipal Enterprises (BME) starting January 2024.
“We are grateful for the return of Darryl to the County of Brant as the Chief Executive Officer of Brant Municipal Enterprises,” said Alison Newton, Chief Administrative Officer for the County of Brant. “Darryl brings extensive municipal experience and knowledge, and we look forward to watching his...
Posted on Tuesday, November 28, 2023 04:03 PM
Please find updated website links below.
Winter weather is here and we want to remind drivers to keep safety top of mind when heading out on County of Brant roads.
The amount of snow received from one end of the County to the other can be vastly different, so before you go out be prepared for what you may come across on the roads.
- Please slow down and drive according to changing road conditions.
- Be patient with snow plows, remember that you are much safer behind a plow than passing one.
- If you don't...