Posted on Wednesday, September 20, 2023 10:50 AM
Location: No. 6 School Road between Brant County Road #18 and Highway #54
Date: Thursday September 21, 7:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Works: Culvert Replacement
- No through traffic from Brant County Road #18
- Local and Emergency access from Highway #54 only
Please refer to Municipal511 https://www.municipal511.ca for the most up-to-date information regarding road construction and closures.
It is our goal to minimize any inconvenience to our residents. Your patience through any disruption will be greatly...
Posted on Tuesday, September 19, 2023 02:42 PM
The Simply Grand Dog Park will be closed on Wednesday, September 20 from 7:30 am to 4:00 pm for scheduled maintenance.
We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your understanding.
Posted on Monday, September 18, 2023 02:01 PM
Location: 123 Race Street between 2 and 41 Gilston Parkway
Work Dates: Monday September 18 through Friday September 22 2023
Work Preformed by: Beech Infrastructure Group for County of Brant
Reason: Sanitary main replacement at Race Street
- No through traffic at 123 Race Street, no local or emergency traffic
- 123 Race Street will have no driveway access
- 123 – 146 Race Street accessible from Hillside Avenue (northbound) and Gilston Parkway (southbound from Race Street)
- 102 – 121 Race Street accessible...
Posted on Monday, September 18, 2023 10:33 AM
The County of Brant is recruiting for a Chief Executive Officer, Brant Municipal Enterprises. Please visit www.brant.ca/jobs to apply.
Posted on Monday, September 18, 2023 08:46 AM
Routine system maintenance, including flushing will begin today in the following areas:
- Airport: September 18 to October 6, 2023
- Mt. Pleasant: September 25 to October 27, 2023
- Paris: September 18 to October 27, 2023
During these periods you may experience low pressure and/or discoloured water. If there is no water usage on your service during the night, you may experience discoloured water when you first use the water in the morning. If there is discolouration, it should clear up after you run...